(WILL POST BDAY PICS SOON)
All My boys turned one year older this year. I just can't believe I have a 7, 6 and 1 year old.
1. On September 27th Benson turned SEVEN! He really is a fun one! When he was younger I would go nuts with his "Dennis the Mennis" skills and "Mini McGiver" tactics, but as he has become a kid I understand his little personality so much better. His mind is still ALWAYS going. He has to figure out EVERYTHING from math to how to start a fire. He wants to know it all! He received his first love note this year from a little girl in his class, he was so proud of it he made u hang it on the fridge. HA HA! He is so fun!
2. ON November 20th (today) Britton turned SIX! Oh my Britton, he can keep me laughing for hours, and not just because he is trying to be funny.... even when he throws a little "upset" in his attitude he is still funny! His new thing is telling everyone they are being "mean" to him if he is not getting his way. Oh BOY! I finally had to start telling him if he really wants me to be mean to him to let him know... since then he has stopped saying it so much. He is in Kindergarten this year and HE LOVES IT! He is so eager to learn EVERYTHING! He loves to write, draw and his favorite subject is choir. He sings me EVERY song he has learned this year almost every day! IT IS JUST TOO CUTE!
3. Edward turned ONE on November 9th! Are you kidding me?!?!?! It has already been a year! WOW! He started off as the quietest, most relaxed baby and now.... DEMANDING! I am currently blaming his demanding personality on his teeth so that I think my baby is still so sweet, but I think I am going to have to face reality soon. He does not mess around, even with his brothers. He knows how to work them! He is not walking yet, but he is standing and walking around furniture so I am hoping it is not too much longer. The cutest thing he does is point to every picture in our family (we have them on our walls) and you can ask him where Mama is, or Daddy, or any of his brothers or sister and he will point right to them! SWEET! His daddy has worked very hard with him on that. He also has become very aware of my prego belly lately and gives it kisses whenever we are laying on the bed together... I think he knows who is in there :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to all of your cute boys!!
Post a Comment