Dan received orders this past Monday that he would be heading back to Afghanistan in the middle of October (of this year) to go on his 4Th deployment. This will be his second deployment to Afghanistan and he has previously been to Iraq twice.
I don't know how we use to go so long with being apart while we dated... we are just apart for the weekend right now (he is in VA with Taylor and Ava visiting his family) and it is hard. AND at the end of March he will be leaving for 45 days to CA for training. I am sure that will not be the only training excessive he will be on for a long period of time before he deploys though so I need to get tough again! I have just come to rely on him so much.
He is excited to go! He loves being a Marine and going out to do what he has been trained to do! I feel lucky to be married to such a man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hey you.. I forgot that you went private so I am glad I checked your blog. How grateful I am for your hubby to be so willing to go serve our country.. And what a strong woman you are..:)
What an awesome husband to be willing to serve our country like he has. And I admire you for being so strong when he is away.
You are tough!!! I don't think I could handle it at all. You are a strong woman. I have all the respect in the world for the two of you! Be safe!
Post a Comment