Saturday, March 22, 2008

WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!

The boys and mine first official trip is FINALLY going to happen! We are going to Disneyland( April 23-26).

The only other place I have taken them is Idaho, which was really fun, but come on... THIS IS DISNEYLAND! I am so sad that Dan won't be able to come with us, but am thankful that my mom is coming and will be able to spend the time with us and make some memories before we head east.

Benson keeps reminding me that the first thing he wants to see is the Princesses and he wants kisses from them all, such a ladies man! Britton is so excited about the Pirates, but I know once we get on the ride his eyes will be closed the whole time.

OK I just had to share my excitement with everyone. I just bought both the tickets and booked the hotel. YEAH YEAH YEAH! I might be more excited than the boys!

3 comments:

Meghan Tschida said...

How exciting! I love Disneyland. We are going to wait until Emily is at least 7. I think you and Dan should have a girl too!

hoopes03 said...

How exciting!! I love Disneyland! Have so much fun!

caseyann said...

Wish we could come. Say hi to mickey mouse for us!! You are going to have so much fun and you guys deserve it!