Saturday, March 29, 2008

Some Pics of Dan

Here are some pics that Dan was able to send me today! I thought I would share them with all of you. He is doing great, and is working hard! I asked him if the pic of the huts are what the people there actually live in and he said that is what almost everyone lives in... Sad. He has already been there for almost 5 weeks. I pray the rest of the time goes by just as fast! Thanks again to everyone that prays for him, I know it truly helps!



4 comments:

The Lees said...

Wow! It looks like he's on another planet. It must feel like it sometimes. I'm glad you have the Disneyland trip to cut his time away in half. I hope this summer flies by, although I will miss you when it does.

caseyann said...

Hey lace. So glad to live in the good us of a. Cool pics. I can't people live like that. Can you email me his mailing address.

Connie said...

Good job, Honey. Love you all so much.

Mom

hoopes03 said...

Wow, that's crazy! All I can say is I'm glad I am here, in the good ol' USA!!!!
Hey I plan to come down on May 7th. Lets get together one night.