Sunday, July 8, 2007

Real Rough Housing











As you can tell by the pictures the boys have really put new meaning into the word ROUGH HOUSING!








This is me getting them ready for bed. Wounds cleaned and wrapped:








Injuries for Britton include:




Split Chin from falling on the Ottoman




3 inch long burn from burning his knee on my Hair Straightener




A swollen tongue from hitting his head on Benson's








Injuries for Benson Include:




Gash in chin from falling on the edge of the Window




Purple toe from kicking Britton




Swollen left eye from hitting the bar of the trampoline








Needless to say everywhere I take them I get the "Funny Looks" of people wondering what exactly is going on in our little family. I think even if I straight jacketed these boys and put them in a padded room they still would have bruises, cuts, swollen eyes and anything else that goes along those lines.... THEY ARE JUST THAT GOOD!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Kids are amazing. I dont know how they do it we had two broken bones in two months! It looks like you had a great 4th! Im sad we missed the swim party at Codys! Looked like fun!

caseyann said...

hey ya Lacy! oh my gosh! what a day!! it's amazing that kids make it to their 5th birthday! keep those bandaids in supply. lol