Thursday, July 26, 2007

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!






OH MY GOODNESS! I had an esperience this morning... The boys lock is on the outside of their bedroom door and after this morning I think we will be putting it back on the inside.


I was getting the boys dressed and Benson had decided to shut the door. When I went to open the door I realized we were LOCKED IN. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Of course I started searching for something to open the door with, anything, BUT nothing worked. I decided I better do something more drastic when Benson looked at me and said, "Mom you are FREAKING ME OUT!" Where did he learn that from? So I opened their window, knocked out the screen and crawled through. It was the closest thing to a Prison escape I may ever experience.


I ran across the street to my neighbors, THANK GOODNESS THEY WERE AWAKE, and asked them if they had anything to open the door. Obviously at this point I was locked out of my house. So at six in the morning I had two grown men crawling in and out of my boys bedroom window. Oh yes! I am sure the neighborhood will be talking!


Well we left 20 min later than usual, but I somehow managed to get to work on time! Sometimes I can drive like the best Crazy person I know!


So much for a peaceful Thursday morning!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Jessi B said...

HA! I understand the feeling! When I was a nanny the little girl locked her bedroom door and the lock got stuck. When I tried to go check on her I couldn't open the door. I told her she better unlock it and she started to freak out saying it was stuck, so I started freaking out. I had to go outside and try and figure out how to open the window from the outside (I could be a robber now with those skills) So I could get her out of there. Totally freaked me out!!! Not to scare you more about putting the lock in the inside now, but I totally understand! I'm glad you all got rescued! Were any of the guys single and HOT?

Georgia said...

I KNOW how that feels! I was locked in their room with them once... And twice I have been locked out of my own house! I was standing there Yelling through the door "Turn the lock the other way! NO the OTHER WAY!!!!"

xoxo

caseyann said...

lacy!!!! what a FUN morning!! you crack me up!!