Tuesday, April 27, 2010

CUTE BRITTON STORY


Britton LOVES listening to his Veggie Tales CD's and on one of his CD's it talks about obeying your parents. Well for some reason he took it to mean that "obeying your parents" meant something mean because on the way home from drooping Benson off at school today Britton got upset with me and said, "Mommy I am going to Obey you!" He had his arms folded and his nose scrunched up and the most sour look on his face. I asked, "You are going to obey me?" And he replied, "Yes, I am going to obey you all day long AND I MEAN IT!" Wow, I could not help but laugh out load as he sat there with a confused look on his face on why I was not getting upset with him on the way he had just talked to me.... HA HA HA HA!

No comments: