Friday, February 5, 2010

HELLO CHUNKO!

Edward went in to get his two month shots this past Tuesday (even though he will be three months old on the 9th... yah, a little behind). Anyways the child weights 13.5 pounds... HE IS HUGE! I love it though, he is a chunk o monk and I would not have it any other way. The doctor said he was one of the chubbiest babies she has ever seen and she thought he was darling!
I can not believe he is almost three months old. He is such a cutie!!! He has the most demanding personality and grunts at me all the time. He also gets really excited and moves his arms 100 mph when he gets super excited. If he does not like what he is seeing he'll raise his left eyebrow and give you his look of, "seriously?" He HATES and I do mean HATES his tummy time. He will cry the whole time I put him on his tummy and then when I pick him up he grunts at me for a good 60 seconds to make sure I get the point that he is upset with me.
The boys are still such good big brothers to him. There is constant love from them to him. They LOVE to take a bath with him and love to help wash him. They laugh that every time water goes on his tummy Edward goes potty and we have to start the bath over. The boys are really three peas in a pod. I LOVE MY BOYS!

Edwards rolls, so much to love:


Bath time (with everything covered OF COURSE):


My Little Man and his Mama:


All bundled and ready for the cold:

No comments: