GOODNESS! Edward is a growing boy!
The Military sent out a Nurse to our house for Edward's one month check up. He measured at 20 and a quarter inches and weighs 9 pounds 9 ounces. WOW! The nurse said he is a pound over where she expects babies to be so he is doing GREAT!
He does have some night colic going on which is a bit hard to handle, but it becomes easier every night because I know what to expect. He sleeps wonderful though (once he does go to sleep). He is in bed no later than 7 p.m. then he sleeps for about six hours, wakes up for 20 min to pound down a 4 ounce bottle and then he is back to sleep for another 5 or 6 hours! He loves to get kisses on his mouth and every time I give them to him he opens up his mouth really wide and smiles and giggles. He LOVES Benson and Britton and will let them hold him as long as they want. He is already taking a bath with his older brothers and he loves to watch them play with their toys, he will splash his hands in the bubbles and laugh with them. Plus the boys love to help wash his hair and pour water on his tummy. VERY CUTE!
He is still a grunter and if he ever gets upset about something he will grunt at me until I make it better. He wants to be held all the time, but I have FINALLY got him to sit in his Bumbo and relax while we are home! YEAH! I am still trying to turn him into a Binki Baby but it is not the easiest... my babies just don't like the binki!
We are just adoring having a new baby and loving to get to know this sweet little spirit.

2 comments:
He is so cute! How fun! You are such a great Mom, keep it up!
What a sweet little guy! Glad you got the Christmas card. I hope you have a great Christmas with your kiddos. Let your hubby know that we are so grateful for his service. People like him are the reason we enjoy the freedom we have.
Post a Comment