Sunday, November 22, 2009

NOVEMBER NINTH!!!!!!!!

Mommy and Edward:


Daddy is SO PROUD to have a Junior:


After they cleaned him all up:


Baby Edward came into this world on November 9Th, 2009 at 10:30 a.m. (right on the button) weighing 6 pounds 14 ounces and was 19 inches long!
This labor was different than my other two MAINLY for the fact that I went into pre labor the Tuesday before I had him. YOWZERS! The contractions would pretty much start every night and last all night long. No sleep for me that last week! So on Sunday night when the contractions were coming a lot closer together and a lot more intense I thought this may be the real deal and SURE ENOUGH it was!!!
I am so thankful Dan was able to be there for the birth. I am so thankful I had a GREAT nurse and a great doctor, and I am so thankful for the epidural! The doctor that delivered him was actually a Family Prac Doctor, but she wanted to deliver a baby. So the OBGYN and the Family Prac Doctor delivered him together. It was actually neat to have a doctor that was making sure she did EVERYTHING right!

Dan trying to help teach Edward how to latch on:


Mommy and Edward ready to come home from the hospital:


Giving Little Man kisses:


Showing off my Baby!


Sr. and Jr. tuckered out:


We absolutely LOVE having him with us. He already has his days and nights right and even though some nights he does not go to bed until after 9 p.m. (our regular bedtime here is 7 p.m. for the boys and about 8 p.m. for me) he sleeps about six (sometimes eight) hours, wakes up for a feeding and then falls back to sleep for another six hours.
He actually rolled over by himself at four days old, has been able to hold his head up since he was born, and loves his tummy time where he "tries" to move around by himself... and sometimes he does! He has such a sweet little spirit, I love just to hold him and feel the absolute perfectness of this amazing little baby. He does so many things that he did in the womb, like: sleep with his hands on his face, hickups galore, and he still kicks his legs out all the time. He LOVES to be held and we all love to hold him, even Benson and Britton. The boys are such loving brothers to him. They always want to feed him, hold him, kiss him and just be good helpers. I am so thankful for that!

Proud brothers:


All of my Angels:


He received his blessing in church today and he was blessed in the same outfit that Benson and Britton were blessed in. I love that all of my boys could use the same one, sentimental value! Everyone at church was so sweet and a lot of help was offered. I am so grateful for a good ward that is willing to help out.

Baby Edwards Baby Blessing Day:


Daddy blessed him, it was a BEAUTIFUL blessing:


Mommy and her Little Man:


Loving Brothers:


My best friend Jessi B is here from Arizona for 18 days but her time is up on Nov 29Th, but then on Nov 29Th my mom will come into town and stay till the 4Th. I have been so lucky that Jessi could come and help for so long. She is doing a SUPERB job of helping us out. I also can't wait to see my MAMA and have her here for almost a FULL week.

Jessi loving on Edward:


So happy Jessi can be here with us during this special time:

4 comments:

Verlee said...

What a beautiful boy. I am so happy for you guys.
What a blessing it is to have such a great friend!

jasnbon said...

He is so precious and so cute! He sounds like a great baby. I'm glad everything went well. Your boys look so happy and proud to be his big brothers, I love it! Congratulations!!

Erin Dooley said...

LOVE this pictures! Your family is Beautiful!

Jessi B said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Benson holding Edward on the boppy and Britton smiling like crazy! It cracks me up! You have the most fabulous beautiful family and I am so lucky and thankful that you allowed me to be there to share it with you.