Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Twins turn THREE today!

Daddy and Ava:


Daddy and Taylor:



Happy Birthday to Taylor and Ava on their THIRD birthday!!! It is amazing how much I love these two. It is such a blessing to be a step mother. At times it is hard because I believe their mom would rather me not love them, but I just can not help it! THEY ARE WAY TOO CUTE! We can not wait to have them in August for three weeks.
It is so amazing that even though their time with Dan is limited that they still know that he is so special in their lives. It is such a testimony boost for me on the love between children and their parents. It is my prayer as Taylor and Ava go through this life that they will never doubt their Fathers love for them. It is so great. I can not tell you what I see Dan go through on a daily basis being away from his children, it breaks my heart. It makes me want to be as giving and fair as I can be with my ex husband.
Taylor and Ava have such sweet spirits and so much love. They are a blast to have around and they LOVE being at "Daddy's house." We hope one day to have A LOT more time with them!
Happy Birthday to Taylor and Ava, we love you so much!

3 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

Happy Birthday to the cute kiddos! I hope that someday also you will be able to see them more. Dan seems like a great dad and kids know when they're loved (even by step moms)!:) Have a great day!

jasnbon said...

Happy Birthday Taylor and Ava! They are very cute and look like they adore their daddy!

Jessi B said...

Happy Birthday to the Taylor and Ava! I know I'm a few days late but still - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I'm excited that you get to have them in August. It will be so great for you to have the whole family there and be able to celebrate that together! I can't wait for the opportunity to meet the twins and show them that I love them just as much as I do the boys and Baby King. LOVE YOU all so much!!