I feel like 2008 was a GREAT year for me and my family. I married a wonderful man, then survived our first separation as he deployed to Afghanistan. I became a stay at home mommy, I started working out like a crazy person and accomplished many of the goals I set in the gym. I also started Pilate's and love it. AND, just like every girl sets every year.... I lost a few pounds!
So this year I thought I would write down all of my goals and that way if I can not remember them I can just refer to this post.
THE FIRST THING, and to me the MOST exciting, I would love to get pregnant again and add to our little family. I am FOR SURE not looking forward to being pregnant, but I just feel like there are still little ones in heaven that will complete our family.
THE SECOND THING, and just as important as my first thing, I will support Dan in trying to get more custody of Taylor and Ava (the twins). Their mom is currently trying to take them to Japan (and away from Dan) and so we are on our way back to court. KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS FOR THIS ONE!
THE THIRD THING, I would like to find something I can do at home to earn some extra income. I really want to take some great summer trips and so some extra income would help with that!
THE FOURTH THING, I really want to go to our family reunion in SLC this summer. I want to be there and I want ALL of our kids there! Plus I miss my family like crazy and the boys miss their cousins and we really need to see them!
THE FIFTH THING, I NEED to befriend someone here. Even though I LOVE IT HERE, I feel a bit lonely because I feel like I am not really close to anyone yet. I know I will never find someone here to replace my mom, sister or my Jessi B., but I need to build a strong connection with someone. So yes, that is one of my resolutions!
THE SIXTH THING, I want to become a soccer coach for one of the boys teams. It may work out that they will be able to be on the same team, and if that is the case THAT WOULD BE PERFECT! I love soccer and I love that the boys are showing interest in it.
LAST, but certainly NOT least, I want to continue doing Pre School with the boys. As my early post mentions IT IS AN AMAZING feeling to see my children growing and learning, and I am so excited to be a part of that. I want to take full advantage of them being out of pre school year round. I feel like I owe them so much time.
So this is the list! I think I can do it all (with God's help of course).
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE AND I HOPE EVERYONE SETS GOALS AND COMPLETES THEM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You are ambitious setting all those goals. I'm sure you will accomplish them all. You're awesome!
we will be praying for you and dan with the custody issues. that would be hard!!!
great goals...and brave for sharing them with the world!
Keep up your wonderful blog, Honey. I love tuning in!
Love you so much,
Mom
Those are really great goals. I'm sure you will accomplish whatever you set your mind to do!
I miss YOU SOOOOOO MUCH and LOVE YOU. When is our next JLCC? What day/time works for you? We need it! Sunday? Tuesday? This would work better if you weren't in a totally differnt time zone :-) I'm always thinking about you! Love those kiddos for me.
Post a Comment