The boys and I are so use to being able to swim (almost) year round and ever since we have been here we have not been able to swim. The boys have been seriously down about this, so I promised them we would find someplace to swim. LUCKILY Dan is a Marine, because we found out that the only INDOOR swimming pool (that is not connected to a gym) is on the Marine Base. So starting tomorrow we will be swimming every week again, indoors! Then of course when summer comes we will be using our own pool. I am REALLY excited though because the boys took swimming lessons this summer and just became fish, and I don't want them loosing their "fish like" abilities!
In fact here are some pics of them during their swim lessons this past summer (June):
Benson learning to Dive

Britton and his instructor Shelley, learning to kick those feet HARD

Benson was a pro by the end of the first day!

Britton's favorite thing in the pool is the Diving Board! He jumps in, gets out and does it all over again. This keeps him entertained for at least an hour!

The boys with Shelley! They loved her, she was so good with them and taught them SO MUCH!

I can not wait to see the smiles on these two guppy fishes face tomorrow when they see the pool! Dan does not have to work tomorrow so it will be a Fun Family Event!
1 comment:
So jealous that you can swim year round. I love the water. Maybe I need to get a membership somewhere so I can swim more often. Fun pictures!
Post a Comment