I don't know what my problem is.....
I really do feel like even though Dan has been gone that I, FOR THE MOST PART, have been able to handle it really well. This week though (and GOODNESS it is only Tuesday) has felt like a massive depression. We have 83 days, or you could say 12 weeks, or you could say 3 months left and any way you say it IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
Dan really is so amazing and still just takes tremendous care of me, and our little family, while he has been gone, I could not ask for more. I just see that light at the end of the tunnel and I want it closer than it is.
I know that my mood will change and that soon I will get on a kick where I am ready to handle this last leg of his deployment, but I guess I want to wallow in my self pity of my hubby being away. I think sometimes it does me good to wallow.
Of course then I feel selfish because LOOK AT WHAT HE IS DOING! He is an amazing Man, an unselfish Marine, who loves his job and is so dedicated. I support him in everything he does and he truly is my Hero. I feel so lucky and blessed to have him as my husband and the father to our children.
I JUST MISS HIM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We all have those weeks, stay tough, you are doing an amazing job at raising those boys. I know that you are a strong person, and that 83 days is nothing!
Your allowed to feel blah...your officially given permission. But remember, we broke it down: August - pack and move. Septemeber - Temporary space in time AND you will be closer to Jessi B which means a possible increase in JLCC time. October - HE COMES HOME! See, practically tomorrow!
Ahh...I don't know how you do it! just get through today. Tomorrow will feel better. Look how far you've already gotten! and it does sound like you will be busy, these weeks ahead. We are proud of both of you...he couldn't be doing what he's doing if you weren't brave and strong as well...and unselfish!
Lacy has indeed done an incredible job with the boys and i could never ask for a more supportive wife and mother for our children. and she's right: the light at the end of the tunnel is so close! thanks to all of you for the support you continue to give to Lacy and our boys - you have our sincere gratitude.
- Dan
Oh Lacy hang in there girl! Im sorry your feeling down. You are awesome and I know you can handle the next 3 months. Just keep yourself busy!!
Lacy, Cheer up little girl less then 3 months away. OH my goodness I just noticed Dan posted on here how great is that.. He sounds like the sweetest guy.. What a lucky girl you are.. Miss you.
Post a Comment